Twitter Updates

    Sunday, August 3, 2008

    Art Whino - Inked Souls

    So we got a chance to go up to the Art Whino - Inked Souls show in National Harbor MD last night. Unfortunately I didn't get to stay as long as I had hoped, but the show was a hit. The pieces were vibrant, great, and stunningly expressive, and I got to see pieces from some shows I had missed. I met a seriously cool artist named Shawn Huddleston who if I remember correctly is based out of Reston (reston is very much nearby me). Anyway, very personable guy and I like his work. He basically introduced himself by saying, "I see you are taking pictures, did you see those pieces over there? They are pretty cool" in regards to his work, which is definitely pretty cool. I have his pieces in my web gallery.

    I only wish I had brought my own camera, I felt guilty using Leah's so I didn't get all the names I would have liked to identify the pieces, once I do get the names though I'll update the gallery.



    Posted by Picasa











    Art Whino - Inked Souls Show




    No comments: