Twitter Updates

    Monday, September 22, 2008

    Finally

    I haven't been cataloging my current issues with Domino Magazine, but let it be known that my october issue has arrived. My september issue though...who knows. I love Domino as much as the next person, and its so hard to resist going out to the store and just picking up a copy when it takes them so insufferably long to consistantly send me a copy, but, let it be known, I am happy. domino magazine cover

    One I actually go through the 'zine I'll probably scan a few of my favorites, but in the meantime, I had a wonderful weekend, framed up some new art and hung it on the walls (actually its old art, but I painted some reclaimed frames that fit and now am working on organizing my art wall how I like it). Loves...I'll be back again when life is less a whirlwind.

    No comments: