Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    Michelle Obama

    So First Ladies have always been well dressed, immacuhttp://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/11/04/us/05elect-600.jpglate even, their stylings chosen by the creme de la creme in demur taste. Last night Michelle Obama wore a stunning dress by Narcisco Rodriguez, one I absolutely loved. Someone I was sitting with had the audacity to say that it made her look like she had a bun in the oven, but, they obviously have no taste. I'm so excited about this presidency, and what it means, that I can only contain myself by distracting my mind with what the potential influence upon fashion Michelle Obama will likely have. A powerful black woman has of late been typified simply by Oprah, but now...we have a similiar but different taste. I eagerly await the summer day when we see Michelle Obama sweep by in a wrap dress by the ever-awesome Diane Von Furstenberg.

    No comments: